Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Company Name
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
– Acquisition Medium (Search Engines, Social Media, Direct)
– Demographics and Interests
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS, in order to determine what COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS website.
The COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS pages, or register with COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS site or services, a cookie helps COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS, you may opt out of such communications by using the link provided at the bottom of the email..
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS has not adhered to this Statement, please contact COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS at:
8068 Orchid Dr
Eastvale, California 92880
Effective as of July 23, 2020
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||[YES]|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||[YES]|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||[NO]|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||[YES]|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||[NO]|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||[YES]|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||[YES]|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||[NO]|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||[NO]|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||[NO]|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||[NO]|
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by COMPLIANCE SPECIALISTS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators.
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Calling us at 1-951-732-7401.
- Emailing us at support@ComplianceSpecialistsUSA.com
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.